Monday, March 28, 2011

Gift Ideas for a Very Special Woman ~ Your Mom!


MOTHER'S DAY

May 8, 2011



This is a very special day. One in which you are given the opportunity to tell Mom how much you love her. It's a perfect day to give her something special ~ something one-of-a-kind, very personal and just for her. Your expression of your love. What am I talking about? Quality handcrafted, one-of-a-kind, necklace and earrings sets. I have a wonderful variety of styles, colors, and materials to choose from. Does she like gemstones ~ I have those. Does she prefer pearls ~ I have those. Maybe she has a preference for Swarovski crystals ~ I have those! Oodles of styles to choose from. Some classic, some trendy, some funky, some traditional and some just plain fun! Check out my shops for that perfect, personalized gift. One that keeps on giving and one that will remind her of you every time she wears it!


My shops are: rubylane.com/shops/bjadornments, AdornmentsbyBJ.artfire.com.


~~ BJ Rounds ~ ~

Proprietor of Adornments by BJ

No comments: